- This event has passed.
Event Series: Grange “Community Potluck Dinner”–Lower Level
Grange “Community Potluck Dinner”–Lower Level
December 2 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
On the first Saturday of every month (with a few exceptions for holidays), we host a Community Potluck dinner, which is open to all, and free!
Please join us in the Lower Level of the Grange Hall, which (since March, 2023) is accessible via the wheelchair lift, so that everyone can attend, including those with mobility limitations!
We encourage everyone to bring whatever they wish to eat and share–we welcome:
- Salsa & dips
- Main dishes–casseroles, curries, roast meats, roasted vegetables, you name it, we’ll eat it!
- Side dishes–veggies, rice pilafs, potatoes, you name it, we’ll eat it!
- Desserts–cookies, cakes, pies, ice cream
- Beverages–cider, juices, carbonated beverages, etc. (all non-alcoholic, please!)
- We have great-tasting (and well-tested) well water.